Old December 27th 10, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default Ok hoomanz, port in

On 12/27/2010 9:55 AM, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 06:26:22 -0600, Granby wrote:

We knowz mannie ofv u haz snow, Letuce know how u are doink. Unkle Bill,
Unkle Serge and da rest ov u out in da Easdt. Piglett catserned.

Grandson got stranded at home for at least 2 more days, In the Navy and
couldn't get a flight back to base. Poor Baby!!!!

We have some snow, but very little. My Paw keeps complaining about the
"wimpy *ss winter weather" since we've had temperatures near or above
freezing for a couple of weeks and very little snow.

Amelia

We are okay in Connecticut. Our power stayed on and we got only about 10
inches of snow. It is hard to tell the exact amount with all the snow
blowing around.

Ann

--
Ann