Old December 27th 10, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Default Ok hoomanz, port in

Will in New Haven wrote:
On Dec 27, 7:26 am, "Granby" wrote:
We knowz mannie ofv u haz snow, Letuce know how u are doink. Unkle Bill,
Unkle Serge and da rest ov u out in da Easdt. Piglett catserned.

Grandson got stranded at home for at least 2 more days, In the Navy and
couldn't get a flight back to base. Poor Baby!!!!

We are ok. The sn*w here is deep and the wind last night was horrible.
It is better today. A more complete report was filed by Sunrise in
another thread. I think it was Cshenk's thread. We are sn*wed in but
we have tons of food and no one had to go to w*rk today. I am just
finishing our last can of Diet Coke (TM) but I will persevere.
Song on the radio appears to be titled "I'd Like to Check You for
Ticks" so I am having a good laugh. I never used that line and I
thought I'd used them all.

--
Will in New Haven

It sounds like a good old-fashioned winter like we used to have. We
have had lots of snow this winter but it melts away between storms. We
had another 4-5 inches last night but the sun is shining brightly today
here in the
valley. Happy Mew Year! MLB