Old December 2nd 13, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default I had the best birthday today

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Christina Websell
wrote:
Ever. Am still full of beef and pork, had a good three mile walk to
walk it off and Pauline curled my hair. Literally with some heated
things when we got home. She drove fast but as she said "you won't
notice" True. Love her. But there is still that secret. It does
matter,but I'm not doing that atm.

OOps... sorry just realised it was yesterday. (Life is a little confusing
at the moment.)

Still no reason why you can't enjoy the rest of today. So Happy None
Birthday.

Judith

It was a whole nice weekend. I fell out with my elder brother last week
because of the "this is one present for birthday and christmas" and we had
an angry exchange of emails including how he is not overseeing me.
I think he might have said something to my younger brother who lives nearby,
so I was included in a family walk on Saturday. With Maisie, who is still a
complete nightmare, she took off over a huge field chasing someone on a
bike.
Birthday was nice. I ate so much that I didn't need anything to eat until
11.30 today and I always like a walk around the lakes to look at birds
http://www.leics.gov.uk/country_parks_watermead

Tweed