Old May 13th 11, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Days of their own

wrote:
Takayuki wrote:
Buster continues to looove laundry day. He hops into the laundry
hamper and when you look inside, you can see him looking back with
huge, black, excited eyes. He paws and bats all around the holes of
the laundry basket as I'm filling it, and gets right in as I pick it
up. He hunkers down and just purrs and purrs as I carry him around in
the laundry basket.

That's funny - I love that! Reminds me of Roxy - she loves to be carried
around in boxes, too.

His little hobby is a lot like Roxy's. Except that Buster likes full
baskets of laundry, and he likes being paraded more than being swung
around. It's rather funny, because he's usually quite fussy about how
he's handled, and he loves his "palanquin".