Old May 25th 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default You tube talking cat pair with take-offs

Kreisleriana wrote:

Susan, did you see this one, that took place just before the "Two Talking
Cats" video? It's pretty funny, too. The two little girls are still
talking up a storm, maybe even a little more chatty than the one we know.
In the background can be heard snoring, belonging to the filmer's father.
The two kitties seem to be saying "WTF is that NOISE?" "I'm outta here."
"Me too."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z217sPIDKk

Those two are such chatterboxes! And who ever said that cats don't "meow"
at each other, only at humans? There were several good meows in that clip,
among all the trills and mrrps.

I read in the "info" on the original video that these cats ordinarily
don't get along at all, and that this was a rare moment of peace and
friendliness. Hard to believe, especially given this "prelude" video,
isn't it?

Also, watch this one. This is someone else's cat reacting to the video of
Two Cats Talking on that person's computer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8fQOPq39-U&NR=1

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^