Old July 20th 08, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

Ummm don cats have demokracy and votez on fings. I figered Her Royal
Highness Cleo wud be da nexdt in line ta take ofver if we changed leaderz.
Willow trying to figger out how diz happened.

Piglet looks at willow and tells her BE kareful, BE veri kareful, Louise
will kum and beated u up for talkin like dat.
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
Yu not unnerstand. No more Purresident, VP, Justicat, Sheriff.

I TAKEN OFUR! I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW!!!

Ne1 object, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"

Oh, Ok. So is you coming on road trip wif usses? I'z nefur decorated a
PooBah car or caticopter befur. Dat could be fun.

Den we could do like Onyx sujjested an after da Grand Canyum we could go
to Washintoona, DC. We could all land on da lawn of da White House, and
announce a state visit from da PooBah of Catmerica.

Harri