Old February 3rd 14, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane[_3_]

Default The facebook group

On Saturday, February 1, 2014 7:27:52 PM UTC-5, John F. Eldredge wrote:
On Fri, 31 Jan 2014 13:31:04 -0800, Jane wrote:

I'd like to join up with the facebook group, but I can't be on Facebook

from the job where I usually read this group. And now I find that I

can't even search for the facebook group after hours, when I'm ON

facebook.

Help??

Jane - owned and operated by the Princess Rita

I am one of the RPCA Facebook group's administrators, and I just sent you

an invitation by email to join that group.

Thank you! I'm in!

Jane