Old July 20th 03, 06:23 PM
Karen M.

Martina,

Hi. Maybe a digestive tract issue? How long has Sylvester not been
eating or drinking? Especially in the heat, not drinking could be
dangerous. Maybe try some tuna water? Is there another vet in the area
that could see him today? Good luck. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Karen

Martina wrote:
Hello All
I new to this group,and have found a lot of the information on here
very helpfully and has given me something to think about,
I have three cats two male and one female
one of the male cats Silvester is not well at the moment he has been
sick twice yesterday and today ( that i know of ) which is green and
he lets out a cry just before
the weather has been very hot here in the UK these lasts few day up in
the 90 F great for some us humans but not if you're wearing a fur coat
all day G
I will be taking Silvester to the vets hopefully tomorrow but I
wondered if anyone here has any ideas what could be the matter he is
off his food and not drinking either which I find very worry in this
weather, He is asleep at the moment in his favorite room and I have
the electric fan on which is keeping the room cool

martina