Old August 30th 03, 02:53 PM
Steve Crane

Default Ann MArtin claims debate

I thought I would start a new thread and the other is getting
unwieldy.

Let's take a look at this from another angle.

ONLY for the sake of argument, let's suppose Ann Martin is right and
all pet food contains large amounts of rejected meat meals from human
processing, and all the dead cows and pigs from the feed lots. Just to
make sure everyone understands - I disagree that such is the case for
the major premium manufacturers and can state unequivocally it is not
the case for Hill's.

But just to take this debate further along let's assume the opposite.
Please provide for me an example of a nutrient that is missing, or a
nutrient that is in excess, *and* that has proven to be harmful at the
level included in the final end product the consumer feeds. Don't
waste our time with bogus claims of pentobarb, that's already been
proven to be nothing more than scare tactics. Give me a nutrient in
excess or a nutrient that is too low and then prove some harm has
occurred. This needs to be factual, not opinion. Show us what disease,
what deaths, etc have directly occurred because of this supposed
contamination. Don't waste our time with Internet Fantasy from the
lunatic fringe - provide us with some factual proof.