Old July 10th 04, 02:18 AM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", "JoJo"
artfully composed this message within
on 06 Jul 2004:

I just wanted to say thanks for the power of the purr - it must
have worked exceptionally well. I would like to report Mama Zoo
is acting her normal self, no apparent signs of FIP, but she is
actually acting abnormally - and I don't mean this in a bad way.
For a while she was getting moody and didn't want any of the
other cats/kittens to bother her. Now she's actually trying to
play with my two fosters - well semi play semi mother - I swear
she was trying to pick Salsa up by the nape of the neck, Salsa
was getting quite mad with her. She's actually given chase a
few times. Maybe she's schizophrenic?

I think she is named Mama for a reason. lol One of the perpetual
types. I'm glad the FIP never manifested. Do you think it was the Vit
C?

--
Cheryl