Old May 31st 09, 08:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Netmask

Default Burmese cat wants to eat gravel

cyberpurrs wrote:

"Netmask" wrote
All the cats are in separate cages and a bit grubby for my taste which
upsets me compared to the comparative luxury of my place - but I
suppose that's the way they have to be in a breeding establishment.

Ask yourself how you can support this? NO, they do not have to be this
way in a breeding establishment. You are subsidizing abuse.

Go see some kittens at your local shelter. I dare you.

Burmese are the only breed that I'm not allergic to apart from those
ugly fur less type