Old October 11th 11, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Jellicle Ball 2011 - Preparing the venue

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 17:27:07 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Piglett slips Amelia a note as she passes. When u git a chanze, I haff
efferfing readi for da guest book tablez. We r jus waitink for u to
say where it shud be.

I'm pretty sure that the cats here have arranged for a guest book table
at the foot of the Temple stairs. And since the steps look kind of steep,
they have arranged for some big, strong mancats with sedan chairs to
carry those kitties who don't want to deal with the stairs. There is also
a 'porter for those kitties would prefer it, and I'm pretty sure I heard
Harri tinkering with one of her contraptions, talking about "nokitty
should have to climb stairs unless they want to". I'm not sure what hair-
brained (or should I say Harri-brained? scheme she has cooked up, but
it should be amusing.

Amelia