Old October 12th 11, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Jellicle Ball 2011 - Preparing the venue

Piglett goes to where the cats from the temple have plans laid out. Kud u
pleeze show me where to set diz stuff up atz? They show her and she goes
with the help of O T. and sets up two long tables. They are then covered
with Red silk cloth. A large Gold Book with an embossed picture of a cat on
the front that has many pages, from past Balls is then opened to this years
ball. A very long Gold feather Quill pin is place beside it. Two
Candelabras, each supported by the figure of a gold cat with emerald eyes,
is placed on either side of the book.

she turns to Pipps, will u pleeze place ur baskets of Rainbow hankies on
either end of da tablez, you may preside over one and Lizzie and whomever u
wish kan watch ober da ofther.

She then turns to the second table also covered with Red Silk, diz gtablez
iz for memberancez for doze dat want to haff sumphin spezial here durink da
cerimonie. She places two small Gold hearts in the center. Diz one iz for
Skooter Dog and diz one iz for Sadie Dog. She then lays several Gold beeds
on the table. Deze in one for each of our famiblee dat haz gone to da
bridje. Annie cat dat wants to put sumphin here iz welkom to do so.

She sees Mosey placing a step stool in front of the table with a small ramp
on one side of it to make it easy for all the cals no matter their size.

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message ...

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 17:27:07 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Piglett slips Amelia a note as she passes. When u git a chanze, I haff
efferfing readi for da guest book tablez. We r jus waitink for u to
say where it shud be.

I'm pretty sure that the cats here have arranged for a guest book table
at the foot of the Temple stairs. And since the steps look kind of steep,
they have arranged for some big, strong mancats with sedan chairs to
carry those kitties who don't want to deal with the stairs. There is also
a 'porter for those kitties would prefer it, and I'm pretty sure I heard
Harri tinkering with one of her contraptions, talking about "nokitty
should have to climb stairs unless they want to". I'm not sure what hair-
brained (or should I say Harri-brained? scheme she has cooked up, but
it should be amusing.

Amelia