Old May 14th 04, 01:48 AM
muffin

yea......I mean GET RID!!!

Trapit..take it to the pound....where they will then cut its head off and
throw it in the garbage where it belongs

"Tracy" wrote in message
om...
"muffin" wrote in message

we have a feral cat who comes around often.
We just got 2 kittens and while we dont let them out, just in case they

get
out by accident sometime we want to rid the feral cat.
Where is best place to buy a trap online, I mean least expensive

thank you

I'm sorry. "Get rid of" a feral cat? This is a cat rescue newsgroup,
did you notice? Your kitten's lives are not more important than the
life of this feral cat. The name of the trap is Hav-A-Heart. Maybe
some advice to follow there.
If you're worried about your kittens, then get them vaccinated for
feline leukemia.