Old January 15th 07, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

Default Fat Cat Gets Stuck

wrote in message
karen nicoll wrote:

sorry but that is gross,such an obese cat-its really sad to see,that
owners cant be responsible and not over feed them
you would never see one like that in the wild-cats are not naturally fat

Except that this cat was a stray for 6 months - how do you explain that?

Joyce

It would be easy in this neighborhood. Everyone I know leaves cat food and
water out year round, cat or no cat. I'm a little surprised we don't have
any tubby cats running around, but they all seem to stay pretty much at
fighting weight. Gotta maintain the rat patrol and the dog early warning
system.

Jo