Old March 19th 08, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default Harri's reply Mosey Says:

"jmcquown"
Kyla =^..^= wrote:
"Harri Roadcat"
That way, I know I'll get it.
I love writing letters
And the cards are really cute.
Anyhoooo0
Meow,
Kyla
--the crazy ol cat lady

Harri Roadcat here. Mine Paw got Kyla's card from the Post Office
this morning, and he says they are REALLY cute.

Hari

Mosey he
Meowmie says she's glad yer Paw got the card
And there is also another package that she sent him that should get
there sometime soon as well. Shhhh, don't tell him, it's a whole set
of the cards and she put a couple of fuzzy pipecleaners in it for yew
guyz tew play with
Tanx fur writing
Mosey

Tell Mosey (and Harri Roadcat) to be careful about the pipe cleaners
thing. Metal wires + cats aren't a good combination.

Jill

Jill,
the fuzzy pipecleaners came from the craft store and there's no wire
showing, Can you give me some more info about that?
That's news to me.
They don't chew on them or anything, I just use them as
'teasers' and they bat at them, and Pipps likes to play 'fetch' with one.
hmmmmm...something else to worry about..I sure wouldn't want to cause them
any harm, that's for sure.
Thanks
Kyla