Old March 19th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default Harri's reply Mosey Says:

"jmcquown"
Daniel Mahoney wrote:
Maybe craft store pipe cleaners are different. shrug With regular
pipe cleaners, IF they were prone to chewing on them and chewed the
fuzzy part off, there'd be exposed wire that could poke them. If
they somehow managed to break a piece off (doubtful) it could be
ingested which would be a very bad thing. (Persia likes to chew on
stuff from time to time.)

Harri and Ranger like to bat pipe cleaners around and carry them from
room to room, but they don't chew on them. I do keep an eye on them
anyway, but all the pipe cleaner play I've observed so far has been
of a safe sort. Dan

Good! Gotta look out for the well-travelled kitty and her pals

Jill

Thanks for the advice Jill

Kyla