Old July 22nd 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default "Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Hihi diz iz O T
We all three greez wif diz but we shud giff da ofther leaderz a chance to
say why dem haz been ogne. If the don kom bak, den we will dealz wif it.
But, we don wanna to be freatened all da timez. Piglet is bad enuf at dat.

No O T, I am not going to smack you because as you see it, I am a tyrant too
but, u haff ta learnz gud manners if you wants to be frenz wiff a nize
girlcat like Harri.
"Lucy" wrote in message

Debby Hanoka wrote:
Catmerica leadership is here! We must all band together and overthrow
"Loveable" Louise Rubin!

Who's with us?!?

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Sheriff Of Catmerica

I amm. I fink Louise is a wunderfull cat, but ifn ther is a lack of
leedership we shud haf a new lection, notta coop. Wee doant want tu be
rooled by a king!

Lucy