Old February 1st 04, 02:23 AM
Ablang

Default Why did you pick a cat over a dog?

I'm curious what made you choose cats over dogs?

I prefer cats because I don't have to bathe them every so often. I also
like how I don't have to walk them (dogs love to get their paws all dirty
and roll around in gunk). Cats are usually smaller, and therefore eat less
and have smaller poops. I just think generally that cats are more
attractive graceful creatures that naturally smell good. But let's hear
your thoughts on cats vs dogs.

--
"Hilary Duff is the covergirl for an international youth industry" --
Unknown

View the countdown for when Hilary Duff turns 18 (I know you're waiting for
it):
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/...&month=09&year
=2005&hour=00&m

The next T-shirt slogan (seriously): "Is it chicken or is it tuna?"