Old August 4th 18, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default It's like sleeping with Linda Blair

On 8/4/2018 2:00 PM, joy wrote:
On 8/4/2018 9:35 AM, Bill Stock wrote:
I was in bed with Smokey last night, she was laying on my arm facing
away from me. So I rolled my head over on the pillow behind her. The
next thing I know the head swivels around on a 180 and the tongue
jumps out to wash my face. I said hey, didn't you just finish washing
your Bum? She said yes, but it's clean NOW!!!

LOL!Â* Don't you just love 'em?

Buffy doesn't lick my face. She sometimes gives me a quick kitty kiss
on my temple in the early morning. Then she purrs in my ear. (That
tickles!) Sometimes she combs my forehead bangs with her tiny front
teeth. And purrs some more. Then she curls back into my side and we
sleep some more.

I know how she cleans herself with her tongue. I also don't worry about
it because she drinks a lot of water and cleanses her mouth. She's not
a dog. She's not kissing me on the lips.

Jill