Old October 17th 03, 10:50 AM

In ngton.edu, on 10/16/03
at 04:44 PM, Sharon Talbert said:

Really? You mean I could come to Seattle and take a couple of your
"campus cats" without speaking to their cargegiver and you would be
"thrilled"? What kind of a "friend" are you?

Actually, we've had a couple of happy instances where a feral cat that
socialized over time was gathered up and taken home by its favorite person,
to live in happy retirement. Campus Cats was estatic, and paid stiff vet
bills to be sure the cats were in reasonable condition.

This is not one of those happy instances. The process was cut short by be
someone else. In this case the momcat was seen walking down the side of busy
hightway in the rain a few nights ago. -- Smoke on that one!

Would you adopt out one of your socialized cats to a couple who lived in
a small trailer with four other cats?

I doubt I would adopt to you. Nor would I leave a tame and ill cat and her
kitten outside while I fiddled around "socializing" them.

Who said the momcat was tame? -- You keep reading things that are not there,
were not implied, and are not correct. -- It colors your thinking until you
have no idea what you are talking about.