Old January 3rd 07, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
David Stevenson

Default Humans, places, cats + other pets K-N

Lorraine wrote
My email to you bounced.

For some time now I seem to be getting fewer emails. I have
investigated, and solved the problem. The situation is this. Some
months ago I changed my domain name from

b l a k j a k {dot} c o m

b l a k j a k {dot} o r g

I have told everyone at the bottom of every email and posting since.
But because I have been fighting spam [over 6000 emails a day at its
worst] I decided not to put the new eddress in clear in my sig.

In the last month the forwarding from the old domain name has failed.
This means that anyone sending emails to my old eddress using the old
domain name has not got them to go through. This does not affect anyone
who sends an email to my correct eddress containing the new domain name.

So if your email to me bounced, I fear it is because you did not make
the substitution asked for in the final line of all my posts. The old
eddresses should still be working, but in fact currently are not.

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome