Old May 23rd 12, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Boyfriend donates his fur

"Adrian" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message

I haven't seen any young blue tits or great tits yet, I have seen young
blackbirds, thrushes, robins & goldfinches. There's a starlings nest in
the
roof and I expect them to fledge any day now.
--

I haven't seen any blue or great tit youngsters either this year.
Boyfie's

Tweed

I've seen young greenfinches today, now I'm waiting for the hedgehog to
put
in an appearance.
--
Adrian

I haven't had hedgehogs for a while. Two of my neighbours say they have
seen badgers in their gardens recently so that might be why.
Luckily my chickens are in almost nuclear-attack proof huts and runs now.
Nothing can dig into them as there are concrete slabs, the huts are lined
with steel sheets, the sides of the runs are very strong weldmesh and there
is a roof on.
Badgers are so strong they can rip their way into a wooden chicken hut
overnight and don't think they won't.
Free range is long gone from here.

Tweed