Old November 19th 05, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Suggestions for window blinds that cats can't break?

"Juls" wrote

What about those pull down shades made of canvas or fabric? I don't mind
her looking out, and she's very determined to do what she's going to do.
I just want something that will: not let anyone peek in at night when
the lights are on; not be dangerous to her; last awhile.

Exactly what I was going to recommend.

I was thinking if I got the fabric/canvas kind, she could maneuver her
way under the bottom and still look out the window if she wanted. She
might learn to do that instead of bending the slats apart and
peeking/climbing through.

Suggestions or experience with different kinds of blinds, good and bad?

We have cloth blinds like this in the upstairs windows.