Old April 7th 05, 08:50 PM
Magic Mood Jeep

Jan Harris wrote:
Yes, my Rusty eats the stuff. He unrolls it [sometimes I forget to
hide it] & eats, not just plays with it. The proof is in the poop.
Now, I have to have all Scott paper hidden so he can't get to it. He
does this if there is any Kleenex tissue also. Just wondering, what
would make my 3 yr old [has does this since we adopted him at 5
months old do this. He is a Persian, if that makes a difference.

I guess if he eats the TP, then he thinks he doesn't have to wipe?

Sorry I'm not much help, but I couldn't help but giggle at the thought

--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too) email me at