Old June 7th 05, 04:52 PM
Mary

"Marina" wrote in message
This morning as I started to stir in bed before waking up completely,
Frank came over from the foot of the bed and lay down on the pillow next
to my head. My arm was stretched out, and Frank laid his paw on it, with
his claws out just a leeettle, enough to keep my arm in place without
breaking skin. I lay there listening to his purr. Then I heard Miranda
coming - mutter-mutter-mutter - and she lay down by my side and put a
paw on my arm, so that it just touched Frank's. We lay there for a
while, enjoying each other's company. This is how I'd like to wake every
morning!

Of course, after a while Miranda had to pounce on Frank and our morning
idyll was broken.

--

Really cute. They love you so much!