Old October 6th 05, 10:22 PM
Amelia T Cat

Some choices though, and the community needs to pitch in to help decorate,
find caters, musicians etc. Ize knowz weze got resources for all of these
here in the community and many of youze have done a wonderful job in prior
years with just a little prodding from Gretchen Marie. Ize also know that
things miraculously get done in no time at all so perhaps Ize a bit early.
Ize finks Ize trying to distract myself from my mourning for Punkins if
truth be told (wiping tears away).

There are a lot of us in the Community with musical ability. Who would
like to volunteer to perform? I seem to recall some musical kitties:

Mme. Anais plays piano,
Samuel plays mandolin,
Lilith plays flute,
Tabitha plays keyboards,