Old October 7th 05, 02:59 AM
Miss Violette

I just suggested the gardens because it is like the out only in the in, Miss
Violette
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in message
news
So effuryone, youze decide and help decorate and cater and .....

Puddi Cat

(Did Ize do okay Punkins - looking up at the Bridge, Ize sure hope so,

Ize
was so nervous - with more tears running down her face)

I second what Tabitha said - you're doing an excellent job.

Who would like to help me arrange facilities? I'll be glad to take the
lead, but need someone to help me make sure I don't forget anything.

Cleo