Old January 6th 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Kami Expresses her Annoyance

In article , says...
Tony P. writes:

But here's the interesting part. A cat will tolerate getting wet if it
means getting to something that it wants.

My first cat was the best cat evar. He once wanted to be near me so
badly that he hopped into the bathtub with me while I was bathing and
sat down. He looked so confused, he was definitely thinking, "Why the
hell do humans DO this?", but he stayed there until I got out.

Stacia

Now that disproves the widespread view that cats are aloof. They aren't
necessarily like that. Maybe some are, but all three of mine are very
affectionate cats.