Old November 1st 07, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default "Stuffonmycat" Guy Rescues Kitten!

On 2007-10-29 16:45:37 -0500, "Kreisleriana" drtmuiratearthlink.net said:

Check out the little mite! Mario's taking him straight-to-vet.
http://stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=5696

He was so cute. I was so sorry to hear that the vet report was not
good. These people are definitely good people. I feel bad that it did
not turn out as hoped.

Oh, that's so sad. I just went to the site and read about it. He
didn't say exactly what was wrong with Iggy, other than anemia from
fleas. (That can certainly be life-threatening, but a transfusion might
have helped. Maybe there were too many other problems, though?)

Poor little boy, I'm so sorry he didn't make it.

Joyce

Kittens are really hard to save. I know a fosterer who had a mama cat
with 3 kittens. She thought the 3rd one was in the clear at 3 months
old and they still lost her, with much veterinary care.