Old September 17th 09, 01:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default I gotted OWT....

i 'greez wif diz butted chester OEJ anna tiger iz wif mosey, Trudi"no kowch?
no kibble? no way"
"Granby" wrote in message
Whi wud u wannna go in da out? It iz statink ta get kold at nite round
here. U iz nutz. Piglet turning over in the warm bed for another nap..
"Stormmee" wrote in message
kule, you know i wuz thinkin bowt dat mowsey klub anna i wuz think we
needsa skape artizt klub, Tiger
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
for just a minit...hhe hee hee, et wuz funfun...mrrrrrrrrrrrt?

Meowmie Kyla grabs the keyboard and types:

I was feeding a few ferals, because he alerted me that
there was somebody on the porch and I opened the screen a tiny (right)
bit
and saw a pretty orange one was on the far end of the patio. Mosey
gave me
this glare and he's a;ready had his chicken tinned supper, so I got a
few
kibbles in the plastic container and as I tossed them to the far end of
the
rug, he dashed out of the door, hung a hard left and made it down 2 of
the
wooden patio stairs, before I grabbed him by the tail and hung on and
finally struggled with him and tossed him lightly back inside while
trying
hard to retreat myself, finally got him back in, shut the screen,
locked
it, closed the sliding glass door and turned around and he was sitting
there
with this 'look' and I swear he stuck his tongue out me. I told him Bad
Kitty. He just went
"woo hoo...I did it" He purred me to sleep last night and no, I didn't
hurt his tail.
Today I resigned myself to the fact that I can't feed the ferals any
more,
because of the lack of money we all have, the kibbles I put out also
attract raccoons and possums and I don't want them even breathing on my
cats, so I went out this morning, all the kibble had been consumed,
swept
the rug, I had heard that vinegar makes a good cat repellant, so I put
some
diluted in some water and put it in a Fabreeze empty container and
sprayed
the rug.
So far I haven't even seen one kitty. There's a lady across the street
that
has a lot of cats and I'm sure she'll feed them too. They all looked
well
fed and maybe they're hers, I don't know.
Mosey wanted Out. No way dood. LOL, he's so silly.
Kyla
--mean Meowmie