Old March 30th 11, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default From Kyla

On Mar 29, 6:46*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote

"cshenk"
From kyla: am having a BAD case of the stomach flu, and am eating only
whole wheat ritz crackers and drinking ginger ale, and taking my meds for
my arthritis for my knees and legs and I have some liquid syrup for the
nausea, I called the Dr and he said I was doing all the right things."
She and her DH are ok. Just passing on if not posting just now.

Thank you Carol, I am feeling a little better now. And so is my DH
PS, I fixed my name, hope you're not offended
Kyla

Not at all! *Many years of special teaching from 2nd grade on, make it not
at all obvious that I have moderate to severe dyslexia. *It doesnt come up
often and I am never offended by a polite correction such as you gave.

Grin, you'll see over time repeat 'wrong' spelling of some words. *I've
beaten most of them back over time but there are a few that just 'defeet' me
;-) *One of my cooking buddies finally got me to spell vinigar right. *'It
comes from grape vines so it's vine-gar'. *Such stick in my head after long
training but i still think vinigar looks right! *Oh dang, did I mess it up
again? *AKKKK!
* Carol

ai beweeb da cowwek spelink wud be vinurgrrrrr.
Twy da spelchek. It awways cowweks mine wurdz.
MeOwy, purrdy much a stikwer fur da rite wurdz