Old May 16th 11, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Meowmie is furry furry sad - we lost our Cookie

furgif owrz pooter, it freaded stuffz wrung... so we did getit... owrz soft
sayz ursef waz owrz kissa mowze sekret santa so we iz purrin xtra hard fur
urown hearta heal... OEJ

hoomin ote: what you have done is the most loving thing possible... great
home, great care, and hardest decision, doing what is best for the cat
instead of yourself,... i am proud to know you, soft
"conniepo" wrote in message
Our littlest kitty, Cookie, iz not heer anymore. Weez keep looking fur
her but we dont see her. Meowmie is crying and crying. She sayz TED
put Cookie to sleep. She wuz furry sick.

Note: Our little girl is no longer here. She contracted an inner ear
infection, was on a very strong antibiotic for weeks, but the
infection spread to her brain. We spent a great deal of money for her
treatment (both our regular vet and a neurologist) however it was just
not meant to be. With great pain in our hearts my husband and I took
her to the vet for the last time. She was put to sleep on Wednesday,
just 5 days ago. I have not been able to write about it until today. I
still keep thinking that she's in her usual napping spot but of
course, she's not there. Our 2 remaining kitties (Tigger and Sweetpea)
are both doing well. It's been many years since we've had only 2 cats
in the house!