Old December 18th 11, 06:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Caroling

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 15:38:51 -0600, Gramby wrote:

As the Zot girls climb into the front of the sleigh, Piglet calls
out to
them. Kan we go bak to Unkle Bill'z houze and git dem now?

Oooooh,

Datz a gud ideer. I bet he has lotsa fuds dere!

I bet he'll just wub to heer usses sing!

Letz go to Unka Bills!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

Diz sonk wuzza lunglung tyme uhgo frum "Meowmie Carol"
It wuz kawlt:
"Kissamouse Carols - Winter Wonderland by da gang of seven"
I tink itza gudgud sonk tu lirn an sing:

The can opener rings
Are ya listenin'
on the rug
hairballs are glistin'
a bootiful sight
we're happy tonight
purrin in a winter wonder land

gone away
is da bluebird
we ate him yesterday
now dere's a new bird
we'll chase him tonight
and catch him all right
purrin in a winter wonder land

in da attic we can catch a mousie
and give it to our hooman's Christmas night
some of the gifts they get can be lousy
but owrs will make them squeal wif delight

climbin da tree it's a thrillin'
knocking over stuff
with contents spillin'
we'll frolic and play