Old January 17th 05, 06:17 PM
O J

Marina wrote:

I know this has been posted here before, but it's just so amazing it
bears to be posted again. I love this house, and I'm sure the cats love
it too. I wish I could offer mine this kind of luxury living. The pics
are great, and so are the comments.

http://www.pix.tv/cats_house/ch_index.htm

I've seen the house on the TV program about it and seen the web site.
What I don't understand is how you can make your offices 'cat-free'
zones. It may be an inconvenience when my Lady Jane Grey is
head-butting my mouse hand, and it's difficult to type with her
between me and the keyboard, but I'd miss not having a cat on my desk.

Regards and Purrs,
O J