Old October 20th 06, 09:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default OT Old You-know-whats

Kreisleriana wrote:

A bit later, a Budweiser ad comes on, with Jay-Z, rapping a new rap,
apparently from a new CD. And I find it kind of --well--
objectionable. I don't like the words, the beats, or the visuals
going with it. And I can tell, neither does my brother.

And later on, again, the Parliament ad comes up, and it just instantly
cheers us up again. My very sharp sister-in-law looks at our
ridiculousness, and pronounces "They're kickin' it OLD SCHOOL." Yes,
very old school indeed.

Damn, it feels good to be a geezer.

Joyce