Old November 25th 05, 05:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default help - declawing

In article ,
"Niel Humphreys" wrote:

Can you put her in room with a PC showing that website and leave her to it
for a few minutes to read it? I am sure she is just mis-informed as you say.

Well, I could certainly email her the website. I just don't want to
handle this in the wrong way, make her defensive to the point that she
won't have an open mind.

I do think she just had no knowledge of declawing, because it's not
something anyone we know does. And she's at that age where she's a
sponge, so the vet said it's not a big deal, and she just accepted that.

--
Email (remove annoying hyphens)
j-u-l-i-AT-e-c-t-DOT-o-r-g