Old December 17th 05, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Surgery

wrote:
But nothing worked because Paris was invaded by a huge fibrosarcoma with necrotic core and today he lost his battle to that terrible monster.
I am desolate and I never thought I could get to love so much my Little Paris. I did my best and he will always be in my heart.
Again and again I thank you all from the botton of my heart and I wish you never have to go through this kind of grieving.

I am so sorry for your loss. Losing our cats is so very hard. I know
how much you're hurting right now, but know that your Paris knew how
much he was loved.

Take care,
Lauren