Old May 25th 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default You tube talking cat pair with take-offs

"Susan M" wrote in message
The original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3U0u...eature=related

The voice-over:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JynBEX_kg8&NR=1

The same one with sub-titles:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33ESM...eature=related

All different people but with the same video. Chester was very interested
in their conversation!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Susan, did you see this one, that took place just before the "Two Talking
Cats" video? It's pretty funny, too. The two little girls are still
talking up a storm, maybe even a little more chatty than the one we know.
In the background can be heard snoring, belonging to the filmer's father.
The two kitties seem to be saying "WTF is that NOISE?" "I'm outta here."
"Me too."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z217sPIDKk

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante