Old December 31st 13, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Sleeping at my Feet

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Usually when Persia sleeps with me (which is about 85% of the time) she
curls into my side. Last night I went to turn over and she was at the end
of the bed, sleeping between my feet. She doesn't normally do that. I'm
glad I realized she was there, otherwise I might have kicked her off the
bed! (It's happened before but not in a couple of years.)

Do your owners sleep with you? Do they have their favourite sleeping
spots?

Jill

Waffles and Pickles both spend most of the night on my bed, although
occasionally one of them will go out to the living room and sleep in my
recliner. Pickles spends part of the night on the other pillow (I have a
queen size bed), and the rest of it at the foot on my side. Occasionally if
I'm awake she will come near me for some petting, but she won't sleep right
next to me. Waffles spends most of the night on the foot of the bed at the
other side. When I get up in the night, he'll often come over for some
petting when I get back in bed, and will generally curl up next to me for a
few minutes before getting down.

I still miss my heart cat, Nanki-Poo. He always slept either snuggled up
next to me or lying across me.

Joy