Old January 1st 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Low sided litter box?

"blkcatgal" wrote in message
My cat is having some difficulty getting in and out of the litter box. The
ones I currently have are large with higher sides. Does anyone have any
recommendations for a larger box but with lower sides? I think I read
somewhere here about a dog litter box that is really low on one side for
easy access. Anyone know about this one?

Thanks.

Sue

I bought the very *large* VanNess box with a dome cover but discarded the
cover. What I wanted was the base -- larger than I could find in regular
litter boxes with 3 high sides and 1 side that is lower.

MaryL