Old October 21st 04, 05:01 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:

I wuuld like kittys dat didn't hiss mineself, Harri, hopin dese catz will
letz himself stay long enuf ta get his onetruehome

Well, if mineown Paw can make it out to Illinoyz you will be welcome in
our fambly. Cleo will hiss at you - she hisses at everybody! But Sammy
and I like to play rather than hiss.

If da hoomins carin for you now find someone who want to give you a
Onetruehome before mine Paw can make it out there, den dats ok. We'z
wouldn't want you to miss out on a Onetruehome just cuz of slowslow Paw
and his darned dispatchers. But we'z all purring dat he'll make it out
dere in time to 'dopt yourownself.

As cute a kitten as you are, I don't fink it will take too long to find
your Onetruhome, regardless of whether mine Paw is able to get a load
out your way.

Tabitha
hoping for a new younger brother