Old July 21st 05, 02:47 AM
Cheryl

On Wed 20 Jul 2005 02:26:16p, dawn g via CatKB.com wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav ):

I have been searching for Interferon Omega for my Kitty and
think I have figured out how to get it. The FDA Division of
Compliance can accept a request from Vets to order medicine from
other countries. Once the information is faxed to the FDA, they
will then send out a letter approving the purchase of
medication. www.abbeyvet.com in London does supply Feline
Interferon Omega. This treatment according to the research has
been the best in extending the lives of kitties.

Has anyone used this in the treatment of their cat?

What illness are you looking to use it to treat? I've administered
Interferon Alpha to a FeLV+ cat, but never heard of Interferon
Omega.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields