Old April 15th 07, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

Default Fancy Feast - Goods Sales Ploy

I couldn't give a rat's behind what you think of me. You just don't like it
when someone not only speaks the truth but has a different opinion other
than yours. I'm reminded by your responses that those who aren't a part of
your clique are the enemy. I feel very sorry for the cats you supposedly
represent. You all need to grow up and act like adults and thus be able to
have an adult conversation.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

"Lynne" wrote in message
m...

I know, I know. Sometimes I like to poke the dimwit.

--
Lynne