Old March 25th 13, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

Default new kitties at anti Connie's howse

Hi evfurry one .... we just arrived at anti Connie's howse. She seems to be furry happy so we will let her tell you the story.

Hello everyone. You may remember that 2 years ago I lost me 3 beloved cats within a few months of each other - Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie. Well, we've been "catless" for quite a while but now we have little visitors. My sister has moved into our home and she brought her 2 adorable cats with her. They are litter mates - the girls is MaryJ and the boy is Domino. MaryJ is white with black markings and Domino is black with white markings. They are 3 years old and are adjusting to their new surrounds quite well. I'm sure you will be hearing of their adventure soon.

Anti Connie