Old March 25th 13, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default new kitties at anti Connie's howse

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Mar 25, 2:58 pm, conniepo wrote:
Hi evfurry one .... we just arrived at anti Connie's howse. She seems
to be furry happy so we will let her tell you the story.

Hello everyone. You may remember that 2 years ago I lost me 3 beloved
cats within a few months of each other - Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie.
Well, we've been "catless" for quite a while but now we have little
visitors. My sister has moved into our home and she brought her 2
adorable cats with her. They are litter mates - the girls is MaryJ and
the boy is Domino. MaryJ is white with black markings and Domino is
black with white markings. They are 3 years old and are adjusting to
their new surrounds quite well. I'm sure you will be hearing of their
adventure soon.

Happy, happy for yoons,

WooToo

How can yoo tell blak wiff wite markin frum wite wiff blak markin

--
Samantha

I betch dat wun luukz llyke an Oreo kookie, dark burown wiff wite
fillink, an da udder lyke uh wite banilla sangwitsh wiff likkurish
fillink.
Huh, Antee Connie?