Old November 6th 07, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
cybercat

Default What is worse: Carbs, Wheat gluten, Rice, Corn, Mercury, Phosphorous?

"RPSinha" wrote in message
cybercat wrote:

: Will you please stop this obsessive stuff?...
: You have healthy cats, with no diagnosed problems, right?
: Don't make problems for yourself. Believe me, they will come.

I appreciate the thought. I guess I am "obsessive" about nutrition, but
only as long as I feel I don't understand the lay of the land. Some of
the problems caused by wrong nutrition can take years to develop. Has
happened to *people* in my family.

Nothing wrong if this doesn't interest you. That's cool. We'll meet in
other threads that we both fond interesting. Fortunately, participation
in any thread *is* voluntary. :-)

Of course it is, but I keep seeing you belaboring minutia. In behavior and
nutrition. It is taxing.

Give your cats a chance to be young healthy cats if they are so lucky. High
quality protein in canned food so they get more water, lots of play, regular
vet care, window seats so they can enjoy the wildlife safely, and love.

Later, when and if they have any significant problems, please come share
your concerns.

You are an intelligent enough man to know that many of the problems we and
our pets encounter are unavoidable. And you already know what to do to avoid
endangering your animals.