Old November 6th 07, 07:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Upscale

Default What is worse: Carbs, Wheat gluten, Rice, Corn, Mercury, Phosphorous?

"RPSinha" wrote in message
I think you are giving me too much credit. Just because I know that
"many" problems are avoidable does not mean I know which ones can be
easily avoided and how.

In reality, you are belabouring minutia as has been suggested. When you take
your cat to the vet, indicate what you're feeding your cat and get an
opinion. After that, it's mostly choosing a brand of food that your cat
likes and not getting unduly upset at the minor differences between brands.
Anything else is just going to irritate that stress caused gastric ulcer
that you're in the process of constructing.