Old February 20th 11, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default My TED visit

Ize haz to eets all by myself in da bafroom, an ize dont git much fud.

Weze gonna haf to start a starfin kittie klub. Maybe weze kin git
simpathy sumweres.

Booker

On 2/19/2011 1:24 PM, Granby wrote:
Dat iz bout ta happen here too Gramby sayz I eatz too much of da fudz anna
sinze dere iz two kities dat needzta gain wait, I am going to hafta eat by
mineself if da penthouse. O T very hissed off.
wrote in message
TED called Meowmie last night - all of my blood tests came back just
fine. My thyroid is fine, I don't have diabetes - basically, I'm
perfectly healthy. I TOLD Meowmie that, but did she listen? Nooooo...

But TED still says I have to lose weight. What's wrong with being a
little fluffy? It helps keep me warm on these cold winter nights. But Paw
is still looking at grain-free diet cat food, and saying that they're
going to stop free-feeding us. How disgusting!

Amelia