Old November 2nd 11, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Hoomanz how ungradeful kan dem gets?

We wuz sittink here and da gramby fout her herd wadder dripping. We haz hot
wadder heatz and dere wazza leek. Herself grabbed sum foil anna dat duck
tape anna rapped it round da hot pipe. Her said sum wurds I kant say herez
(snikker) her gotted it stopped but ept yellink "go way cats, go way" we
wuz onlee tryink to help. O T feeling unappreciated.

Yes a pipe leaked and if you can imagine trying to do something with four
cats in the middle of it. Water was hot and I didn't want them to get
burned. I had cat hair all over the duck tape before it was done. Is fixed
now so all is well. I mean fixed by the repairman that had to get out of bed
to come do it. He is also a farmer so goes to bed early.